Sunday 30 January 2011

Bus driver's post

Preamble 
Several days ago I read the greatest story about a girl traveling form Mukhiani to Orbeliani Square ( also know as Kolmeurneoba). And as I'm a bus driver, I decided to share how do I feel about Tbilisi. I'm not a good narrator, but I have a camera. ...

26/01/2011. Everything is upside down. 
I'm driving a cool yellow car.
  

I'm a Yellow Bus Driver. There are my passengers.

My bus is N71. 
 The Inception: Varketili III


  I like this sign. It's kind of "Minimal".
 High-rise slums
 Workers and "ვაჟა"
Who put this stuff so close to the living houses? hey, Is there any urban planner in the city?
Thanks  for Traffic lights. They work... more or less
Developers offer us new flats that are muuuch more expansive and actually not much better.
Its not about how good it is. It's about how good it wants to be
see next photo>>>>
Is it difficult to put things in the right places?
Samgori.
There are two ways to broke your leg in Tbilisi:
1st - not to use "the bridge" and cross the road
2nd -just use "the bridge"
Second hand shops in Isani
Can you see me? I know that architect which designed these shops.
Nothing is left from his original design
Everybody knows that there is no room in marshrutkas for handicapped.
Why the sticker?
"Ortachalis Turfa"
Both buildings are new, BUT Church must look old
Drivers' Philarmonia : PEACE


Free hugs day? Reverence?
Why nobody likes this tunnel?

Masaraksh!
Never enough time to read
Final turn
Yellow Clones
My destination
Sponsors
This is THE END of my quiet life. The mess starts here





Yellow Skywalkers


P.S. This is my bus.


And that's Me.
"Speed" with Keanu Reeves is my favourite movie


No comments:

Post a Comment